Riverina Regional Tourism (RRT) is one of 13 Regional Tourism Organisations in NSW and is recognised as the peak Regional Tourism Organisation in the Riverina. The key role of the organisation is as a tourism marketing body for the Riverina.
The role of Riverina Regional Tourism includes:
- managing the Riverina Destination Management Plan
- providing regional tourism marketing and promotion
- working in a united manner to increase tourism numbers and yield
- facilitating product development
- providing leadership and guidance for the regional tourism industry
- linking with industry to ensure the region is able to deliver on the promise
- managing Riverina branding
Click here for a copy of our Constitution.
Destination NSW provides funding support to Riverina Regional Tourism through the Regional Visitor Economy Fund.
RRT is a member-based organisation consisting of membership from 12 Councils within the Riverina.
Councils that are members of RRT include:
|- Carrathool Shire Council||- Junee Shire Council||- Temora Shire Council|
|- Coolamon Shire Council||- Leeton Shire Council||- Wagga Wagga City Council|
|- Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council||- Lockhart Shire Council||- Bland Shire Council|
|- Griffith City Council||- Narrandera Shire Council||- Murrumbidgee Council|
The organisation operates from a Board of 10 skills-based Directors from across the region and an Executive Officer.
Members of the current Board include: